Get the Peace of Mind You Deserve with Quarterly HVAC Maintenance Plans from Comfort Zone of North Florida
Your business’s heating and cooling system represents a significant investment. To protect this investment and make the system last as long as possible, it’s important to consider a quarterly maintenance plan. Comfort Zone of Florida offers comprehensive heating and cooling agreements that suit the needs and desired coverage of various types of businesses. Your satisfaction is our #1 priority, which is why we offer nothing short of excellence in every repair and maintenance project we handle.
How Our Maintenance Plans Can Help
When the weather turns bad, you want to be able to rely on your HVAC systems to regulate the temperature in your business space and keep you comfortable. A maintenance plan from Comfort Zone of North Florida will help you achieve that. In addition, it can help reduce your energy bills and minimize (or completely eliminate) the needs for costly repairs in the future. Ultimately, you’ll gain peace of mind knowing you have a reliable contractor to call whenever you have HVAC issues.
When you schedule regular inspections and maintenance of your heater or air conditioning unit, it will save you costly repair by:
- We can spot small problems and prevent them from becoming expensive repairs
- Regular heating and AC maintenance means your HVAC system is running at its best
- You can expect your furnace, heat pump and air conditioning unit to last longer.
- Keeping your HVAC system maintained means it is more energy-efficient, allowing you to lower your energy costs.
- Prevents buildup of dust and dirt, that can damage your unit and prevent it from providing optimal air flow.
- Prevent a small cheap repair from becoming a big expensive repair by catching it and fixing it early.
Regular maintenance helps prevent breakdowns, which means fewer repairs, improved comfort and longer equipment life. You can be confident we’ll work around your schedule and let you know when maintenance is due. Here’s what’s included in our 24-point HVAC Maintenance agreement:
- Inspect evaporator coil
- Wash or replace air filters (provided by customer)
- Clean out drain pan
- Flush condensate drain line
- Blower wheel checked
- Refrigerant leak inspection on air handler
- Tighten electrical connections
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Air handler visual inspection
- Clean leaves and debris
- Clean condenser coil
- Clean condenser cabinet
- Visually inspect condenser for refrigerant leaks
- Tighten screws on cabinet
- Check insulation on copper lines
- Level thermostat
- Verify refrigerant pressure readings
- Verify correct amperage of compressor
- Verify correct amperage of fan motor
- Verify correct amperage of heat strips
- Check temperature differential
- Record all date and give customer a copy
- Includes 30 day warranty on labor, 1 year warranty on any parts replaced
- Complete inspection of all mechanical parts on outside of unit
Learn More About Our HVAC Maintenance Plans Today
Ready to pay more attention to your HVAC systems? Contact Comfort Zone of North Florida today to set up your quarterly maintenance plans and keep your systems running smoothly. You may call us at (904) 406-0070 or complete our Contact Form to schedule a consultation.